Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prayers please!

We have a little prayer/thought request for you all; a good family friend's dad passed away on Monday very suddenly. We have known the Hade family since early childhood and both my sister and I spent a lot of time at their house over the years. Bob's passing hit me really hard and I know he will be missed by so many. He has 3 grown and married children as well as 5 beautiful grandchildren (the newest is just a few weeks old) and a wife of many many years (who has been a friend of my mom's for almost 30 years!).

Please give your kiddos and spouses etc an extra hug and kiss tonight. This just reminds me to always be so thankful for every day, every kiss, every hug and every I-love-you. I need to remember to worry less about the little things and just enjoy life :)

Good-bye Bob :) We miss you and love your family and we're thinking about your family and praying for strength for your family.
love
Erika

No comments: