Monday, December 29, 2008

New teeth AND new words

I forgot to mention some other excitement in my last post....Emmy has 2 new teeth coming through (though I don't think that is really all that exciting for poor Emmy) and she has said a few more words!!! We noticed her right upper cuspid on 12/23 and the left one the following day! Needless to say, she might have been just a little fussy but who can blame her?! We were eating breakfast (pancakes by GiGi I do believe-yum!) on 12/23 and Emmy dropped her paci on the ground and excalimed "Uh Oh!". We laughed and laughed-how cute is that?! ?Now she says it all the time...usually appropriate to the situation. She also starting saying "Bye" as well. I think she said "cat" a few days ago too but I don't know she has repeated that one yet. Now, can we just get her to say Mama and Daddy?! She also wants to stand more often and can get up and down the half stairs at Grandma J's house. I think walking might be in our future sooner than we think! Have a great Monday!
Love
Erika, Matt and Emmy
PS New pics from Christmas are coming. We had to get a new computer due to the cat+coffee+computer "incident" (See not me Monday post for details of that one...) and we haven't loaded the software to upload pics from the camera yet!

No comments: