Monday, December 22, 2008

Not me Monday

Welcome to "Not me Monday"! I am trying to figure out how to get the button from MckMama's page....maybe next week I guess. Enjoy (and please try not to make fun of ME too much!)

My computer totally did not die after the cat knocked over an entire cup of coffee while being pursued by one of the dogs. Nope not me!

My dogs did not get sent outside and Emmy did not get parked in front of the TV watching Sesame Street so I could clean up said coffee disaster (and the cat was not banished to the other room). Nope, not at our house!!

Emmy did not poop through her clothes on our trip to Iowa on Saturday and have to go immediately to the tub and the carseat scrubbed clean as soon as we arrived at the Davis'. Not us. No way does that EVER happens to us!

My sister and I did not go to Target 3 times yesterday and Walmart 2 times looking for the "perfect" highchair and some Christmas gifts. Nope, that would be silly. Why would we do that?

Have a wonderful Christmas, hug your family extra tight and tell your loved ones i love you one extra time!
Love
Erika, Matt and Emily

1 comment:

COTTON MOMMA said...

Hi Erika, your little Emily is precious!