Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow snow go away.....

Come again....NEVER! Please remind me, why in the world did we move from TN to IL? I really do not like cold weather and then snow on top of it---no way! We are trapped inside again today. Boo! We were supposed to go to a playdate but between illness in the group (not us, fortunately) and the weather, it was cancelled.

I guess we are looking forward to a day of laundry, a little cooking (I think I am making roast! yum!), playing and napping! Speaking of playing, Emily has been quite obsessed with her Spot book. I think we read it no less than 5 times a day and she reads it at least another 10 times per day. I also predict some Disney Princess Pop-Up Play Tent play in our afternoon. She loves to crawl in and out of it and play with the curtains.

Have a good day! Stay warm and safe! BRRRR!!!!! I think the temperature is 0 today. Makes you want hot chocolate right now, huh?
Erika

No comments: