Monday, January 12, 2009

Not me! Monday


Not me! Monday....second edition
Well, here goes.......
We did not end up having to purchase a new computer to replace the one the cat spilled coffee into the week before Christmas. No way. Not us.
I did not catch the cat (once again) eating the baby's oatmeal straight from the bowl when I turned my back to get a cup of coffee.Nope...not our cat.
I did not use the snowblower for the first time on the driveway while E was napping (and the monitor sitting right on the car in the garage) last Friday just so we could get out of the house and go to a playdate.
I did not use part of my day while E was at Grandma's to do some "research" while I was cleaning the house. Nope. Not me! (I did however get everything done...hey, a mom needs a little time to herself too!)
I did not sleep only 4 hours on Saturday so I could get up and be with my family the rest of the day after working all night on Friday.
What did you NOT DO this weekend?
Have a fabulous Monday
Erika

No comments: