Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Off to meet my niece of nephew!

Well, today is the day I become an aunt!!!! I can't wait. My sister is being induced this am! They don't know what they are having and aren't telling any of the names they have picked out (and it's driving me crazy!!!!). Please be thinking of her and her husband today as they become parents!!! They are very excited but I think a little nervous too. We keep telling Emily that she has a cousin on the way and she looks at us like we are crazy.

We drove to Iowa yesterday. It was a long trip for Emily and I but it went really well. We stopped in to see my Grandma and Grandpa in dubuque and then drove the rest of the way. We only stopped to get gas and that was it. Emily was very excited to get out of the car and play with everyone once we got to my parents' house. I don't know if she even noticed me until it was time for bed!

I will update again once the baby is here!!! We are so excited for Kristen and BJ and Baby Green!!! Yay!
love
Erika

No comments: