Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I made this blog again...does that make me blogamous?!

In case you were wondering, I decided blog+famous=blagamous. Ha! So, because this is the 2nd time I have "made" someone else's blog, I thought I would post the link to her blog: http://www.myspecialks.com/

I love Renee's blog. The stories about her Special K's are great. Some make me laugh until I pee my pants and some make me cry. They are from TN and take one of their kids to Vandy but I never had the pleasure of meeting them (actually, it would have meant Kennedy was really sick if I had to meet her in the PICU so I guess it's actually a good thing).

See if you can tell which question from her most recent Q & A is mine! Have a happy Tuesday (I almost said Monday...guess I'm a little behind the game)
love
Erika

No comments: